Tuesday 1 August 2017

DECLARATION OF INTENT

⏭AMOAKOHENE FRANK

Comrades and Fellow students, accept my greetings and permit me to engage you for the next few minutes.

I am AMOAKOHENE FRANK, a Medical Student of University of Ghana, an active member of NUGS and a National Presidential candidate in the 2016 NUGS Elections.

Permit me to bring to your attention my intention to contest again this year for the High Office of the NUGS President at the 2017 NUGS Congress.

Undoubtedly, the spill off from the 2016 congress and the unrest at NUGS would make one worry to carry the burdens of the Union.
I am however of a strong conviction and agree in absolute terms that, giving up is not an option, and neither is looking on!

This is the root of my unrelenting effort and unwavering commitment to ensure that our Union, NUGS, regains its lost glory.

Fellow students, my message is simple, I come to you not in pretense as the most intelligent of all or as a prophet with a broad spectrum antidote to every problem of the Union.

What I do promise is this: that having subjected myself to learning and service to NUGS and the students of Ghana at large, as a former NEC Member of NUGS, former NAHSAG President, and Chairman for the NUGS @ 50 Central Planning Committee, I bring on board the required
#EXPERIENCE
#VISION and
#LEADERSHIP to ensure the forward March of our Union

When given the nod, I promise to lead a Union that you will be proud of.  I promise to work together with you as we fight for the ordinary Ghanaian Student who gave us the mandate.

My team and I, with you on board can make our Union work again!
Be part of the awakening and let's Put NUGS First.

I thank you and may God bless NUGS and Mother Ghana
Aluta Continua!

®
OHENE '17
Communications

2 comments: