Tuesday 8 March 2016

OHENE Celebrates Women on International Women's Day.

I am much humbled to join the entire world and all women worldwide to celebrate the International Women's day.
Unconditionally, the impact of women on all aspects of our lives can never be overestimated. We can't also refuse to appreciate the fact that life would have to some extent been meaningless without women; taking into consideration the woman's role in all aspects of life.
I am equally of the opinion that,
the woman has come far in all aspects, much more beyond the campaign for equal opportunities, and beyond the affirmative myths.
Remarkably at this point in time, account is being taken today of the impacts made in Leadership, business, development, education, family among others.
The successes showcased today should not be the end but a mark of greater breakthroughs yet to come.
I earnestly expect our first female Ghanaian President soon
So also do I among others expect the first female Secretary General of the United Nations soon.
I employ all women this day to continually strive for excellence, not just to prove to the world that "women can do what men do" but to leave long-lasting legacies and to contribute their rich experience towards the progress of this generation and beyond.
I am proud of women!!!

I very much respect you all and 
I celebrate you on this historic day!!

Happy Women's day to all Women
Amoakohene Frank

NUGS President Hopeful🇵🇪


No comments:

Post a Comment