Saturday 23 September 2017

I am grateful to God

The past 365 days recorded some of both the worst and BEST moments of my life. The year took some things I cherished and as well brought me countless blessings. But through it all I count them abundant Joy and carry the lessons for the future.

The lord has been gracious to me. And I would be ungrateful not to appreciate his protection over my life and the wonderful things he blessed my life with over the year.
He is my King and would forever be.

I wish to appreciate my wonderful family for the love, encouragement and support in this life. I actually don't know what I would have become without the POWERS OF GRACE, such a great family.

Lastly I want to appreciate you, a great friend, mentor and family. You made my life better and brighter in the past year, you made me a better person and you encouraged me in everything that I did.

It is my prayer that the years ahead become mightier with more love and more blessings.

Amoakohene Frank is many years old today and I really appreciate God and you for everything that I am.

🎊🎊Happy Birthday to me 😀🎊🎊

No comments:

Post a Comment