Sunday 24 September 2017

Thank you for being the reason I smile

All glory to the king eternal, immortal, the one true God.

Today has been wonderful and I honestly wish it never ends.
It is humbling and awe-inspiring, I must confess, to be trending within every space and to read kind words and best wishes from you.

I hardly make a big deal of my birthdays but you made this year different.
Everything about today got me to take stock of my life and to deeply reflect on how well I have lived, and to appreciate the quantum of work I need to do in order to serve God right, lead right and to keep being a blessing to you.

Your wishes to me, are actually responsibilities I need to take,
Your blessings are heights I need to attain, and your prayers are investments in me that need to yield results.

I deem this a huge charge and call to do more for this generation and posterity.

I would want to assure you that my commitment to these remans resolved and I would stop at nothing in achieving same.

I appreciate your support, encouragement,  and corrections to making me a better person and I am more confident that we would together attain more heights in the years ahead with same zeal and energy.

Once again permit me to thank you for being there for me and making my birthday awesome!


God bless you.
Amoakohene Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment