Sunday 13 December 2015

The Vision


To be fulfilled, is to accomplish a heart desire. 
Not only a dream come true, but by making a meaningful use of the opportunity and trust bestowed. 
In every office I have ever held, at all places I have ever been, what has always been my motivation is the positive change and impact made together with the people I served. 
Throughout my journey in the student’s struggle,
my only satisfaction has always been the quality of service rendered to all members and humanity at large.
Haven served students of the land of Korle-bu (UGAHSA, College of Health Students Union) and lastly all Health Students in Ghana, NAHSAG, all as Chief servant, I have come to associate myself to the fact that, indeed, the sole essence of leadership is to safeguard the core values and welfare of the people we serve. 

In the days ahead, a higher call shall duly be made, again to ensure that we provide a great face-lift for the greatest student Union of this country.
I believe in quality leadership
I see a great future ahead for all students of this very Country.

Be part of this History

#TeamOhene

1 comment: